Friday, March 13, 2009

TGIF

So happy it's Friday (even if it is Friday 13th)! We have a nice weekend planned. Kylee Merchant is two years old today--YAY!--and we will be attending her party tomorrow. Aydan is being dedicated to our church on Sunday, and we are so excited about that!

I went to the orthopedist on Wednesday to what I thought was the appointment to get my casts off. Unfortunately, they did more x-rays and saw that the bones have not completely healed yet, so I have to wear them 2-4 more weeks. Yuck! Oh well, that just means more quality time for Matt and me as she takes me to school each morning! : ) I almost like being chaufferred around...less stress!

I'll add a photo of me in my casts and I also need to add some of Aydan's most recent photo shoot! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment