Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's My Turn


Well since Lindsay has been out of commission with some sort of Flu like bug the past 3 days, I decided to give blogging a shot. There is not much to report from the Vaughn household other than the sickness, but there still seems to never be a quiet moment. Aydan is learning to wave and it is so freakin' cute. She is so amazing at how quickly she learns new things and changes from day to day and even more amazing is the fact that she will be 7 months old on Sunday. I have added one of the images from our 6 month photo shoot so that you can see the cute little booger. I am sure that as soon as Lindsay is feeling better she will continue to blog, but until then, you will probably have to starve yourself of the "captivating" moments from the Vaughn family.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure it will be toxic free paint :) We will need a bed to jump on in the room also.
    MiMi

    ReplyDelete